Niagara Falls, NY 14304 US
We are searching for licensed, patient driven hearing aid dispensers and dispensing audiologists! Candidates should be ambitious, motivated and have a desire to be a part of an industry changing heari
Hearing Lab Technology, LLC
HLT Human Resources
Date Posted: 2017-01-07
Hearing Instrument Specialists and Dispensing Audiologists
Niagara Falls, NY
Full Time | Industry
We are searching for licensed, patient driven hearing aid dispensers and dispensing audiologists! Candidates should be ambitious, motivated and have a desire to be a part of an industry changing hearing aid sales model.
Candidates must be licensed, experienced in sales and dispensing of hearing aids and must have a passion for the hearing impaired!
Hearing Lab Technology, LLC, empowers you with “Helping People Hear Better®” by offering your clients 100% money back guarantees in every state, 32-64-96 channel state-of-art digital, wireless hearing aids and quality testing equipment. You can be proud of where you work and the products you sell!
Why work for Hearing Lab Technology, LLC?
- The ability to offer your clients 96 channel digital, wireless hearing aids at a price range of $1599-$4,000!
- The ability to back your aids with an unheard of 90 day, 100% money back guarantee!
- The ability to work with state-of-the-art computer based audiometer and video otoscope!
- The ability to intercept between 800 – 3,000 people walking in front of your center on a daily basis!
· The ability to work for a company whose goal is to bring patients the highest quality products and services at an exceptional value – and they mean it!
· Must be an outstanding people person with excellent communication skills.
· Must desire to have member satisfaction your #1 goal.
· Must prove license is current and in good standing.
· Must be able to work independently and perform complete hearing tests.
· Must be able to problem solve and make necessary adjustments.
· Must be able to complete all necessary paperwork and follow sales procedures.
· Must be able to provide appropriate member education pre and post sale.
· At least one year of experience in a sales setting is preferred.
· Experience with MedRx A2D Audiometer, Video Otoscope, REM and Speech Mapping is preferred but not required.
· Must have basic computer skills.
· Must be at least 18 years old.
Some of the benefits for our full-time associates include; Paid Training, 401K, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Supplemental Insurances Offered and Opportunity for Career Advancement.
We have nationwide opportunities in states all across the country! If you meet the qualifications above and have an interest in pursuing a career with HLT, please send your resume to: HLTCareers@hlthearing.com and indicate location applying for in subject line.
* Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Occupation Classification Requirements: