Bella Vista, AR 72714 US
Our well-established and growing private practice is seeking a full-time Audiologist to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a service-oriented and dedicated professional to work
Blue Wave Hearing Centers
Date Posted: 2020-07-13
Our well-established and growing private practice is seeking a full-time Audiologist to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a service-oriented and dedicated professional to work in a forward-thinking, open-minded environment where they can continue to develop their skills and career. The audiologist provides diagnostic hearing evaluations for patients of all ages, including tympanometry, acoustic reflexes, and OAEs. The audiologist also works with hearing devices, which includes fitting and dispensing, troubleshooting and minor repairs, electro-acoustical adjustments, and counseling.
Primary Job Functions:
- Administers Diagnostic Tests
- Performs a variety of diagnostic tests as needed.
- Provides amplification services including, hearing aid assessment testing, real ear measurements and live speech mapping.
- Coordinates and interprets test results.
- Consults with and makes recommendations on hearing disorders to physicians.
- Coordinates care with physicians and other providers.
- Completes chart notes for each patient seen and sends written report to referring physician and ·primary care physician.
- Manages Hearing Rehabilitation
- Counsels patients regarding test results.
- Makes recommendation regarding hearing care options.
- Reviews products available to improve hearing impairment.
- Sells appropriate hearing care products and warranties as deemed necessary for the needs of the patient.
- Provides hearing aid dispensing, including selection, fitting, ear-mold acoustics, ongoing management with follow-up, and education.
- Demonstrates and sells HA accessories, batteries, and other special products.
- Performs hearing aid repairs.
- Performs hearing aid checks and cleaning.
- Miscellaneous Duties:
- Performs off-site visits as needed.
- Participates in grass-roots marketing activities and other marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for revenue and margin outcomes.
- Maintains positive relationships with various vendors.
- Assists patients with exchanges or returns as needed.
- Provides excellent customer service and maintains good public relations.
- Oversees management of all procedures relating to outreach programs.
- Shares administrative duties with colleagues as needed.
- Performs all other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Practices optimal safety and infection control protocols.
- Exercises confidentiality as it relates to HIP AA and any confidential business information.
Robust benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- State Licensure Dues
- Membership dues to AAA/ASHA
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Degree in Audiology; Doctorate preferred
- Autonomy to organize and follow-through on your own initiatives
- Engage with patients and family members in a compassionate and empathic manner
ABOUT THE AREA:
Bella Vista is a 36,000-acre recreational community in Northwest Arkansas offering seven golf courses, nine stocked lakes, three swimming pools, five tennis courts, and miles of trails, parks and waterfalls. Located in the Ozark-Ouachita interior Highland Mountains, Bella Vista is part of the metropolitan area which includes Bentonville, Rogers, Springdale and Fayetteville. Featuring over 250 miles of regional trails and 130 miles of single track, the OZ Trail system in Bentonville was recently named The Mountain Biking Capitol of the World.
The greater Northwest Arkansas area includes everything you could want: Shopping malls, concert venues, art museums and waterways. Hospitality abounds in our lodging, award-winning restaurants, vibrant coffee houses, and our distinctive group of local craft breweries. Bella Vista was recently ranked one of America’s Top 10 Best Healthy Places to Retire by U.S. News World Report, as well as the Top 25 Best Places for Affordable Homes by CNNMoney.Com and Money Magazine.
At Blue Wave Hearing Centers, our mission is to create a culture of excellence in hearing healthcare by delivering word-class service and consistently exceeding expectations for our patients, our community and our employees. With two locations and three support staff, we are well equipped to serve our community for years to come. The only thing missing is YOU!
Occupation Classification Requirements: