A Hearing Car Advisor (HCA) is someone who is results focused and highly motivated in sales. HCA will work together with the Hearing Care Professional or Patient Care Coordinator towards achieving an end goal of a sale. This person should be comfortable providing support to customers in real-time, anticipating their needs, recognizing customer trends, and being able to identify patient readiness for purchase from their observations.
Salary: $22-25 per hour + Commission Structure
Education & Certifications:
- Associates Preferred
- Bachelors Preferred – Communication Disorders or Speech Language
Industry/Product Knowledge Required:
- Hearing healthcare experience, preferred
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Persuasive negotiating skills to influence outcomes
- Excellent sales skills and service orientation
- Active listening, learning & engaging
- Complex problem solving, troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong relationship building and counseling skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Experience patient management systems, preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years customer service, retail or similar experience required
- Minimum 1-3 years working in a structured sales environment
- Proven ability to implement face to face presentations
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provides quick & friendly support to customers in-clinic.
- Capable of starting the cycle of sales process with customers in store.
- Responsible for all steps of Cycle of Sales prior to the test
- Driving Business
- Greeting the Patient
- Building Trust and Rapport
- Lifestyle Questioning/Patient Counseling
- Hearing Health Check (HHC)
- Generate leads through various activities such as community events, partner promotional days, and outbound calling to former and prospective patients
- Sales-focused with a customer service mentality.
- Use Connect Hearing’s proven sales process and patient experience model to build and support the foundation for the HCP to perform a comprehensive hearing test and formulate a customized hearing care solution for each patient’s needs.
- Able to perceive customers’ needs by listening for any lifestyle challenges and communication needs relating to their hearing loss to the HCP.
- Educate patients on differences in hearing care solutions:
- What is best for their type of hearing loss, lifestyle and financial situation.
- Provide expert patient counseling using our personalized success plans to ensure the most positive improvements in the patient’s quality of life.
- Knowledge and understanding of what product lines and technology Connect Hearing offers customers.
- Proven passion and expertise in the field of hearing healthcare.
- Proven resourcefulness, creativity, and organizational skills.
- Ability to schedule appointments and follow-up’s for customer fitting appointment.
We love to work with great people and strongly believe that a diverse team makes us better. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Sonova is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiology Assistant OR
- Hearing Care Associate