HearUSA is a leader in hearing health. We are on a mission to make hearing care simpler and more accessible than ever before, setting a new standard in modern hearing care. Our hearing center teams change lives by giving clients easy access to advanced hearing technology and outstanding care.
We are taking a stand and reducing the stigma around hearing loss. HearUSA is committed to our mission to change one million more lives in the next five years through Simply Excellent Hearing Care. As professionals, we’re redefining delivery of hearing care and helping more people take charge of their hearing health.
We draw on the expertise and hearing care services of more than 360 hearing centers across the U.S. HearUSA is also part of the WS Audiology (WSA) family, a global leader with over 11,000 employees in 125 markets and 2 global headquarters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform comprehensive hearing evaluation, hearing aid selection and fitting for all clients, employing best practices as defined by our client-centric service model of Simply Excellent Hearing Care. Meets minimum NPS score of 75.
- Routinely demonstrates hearing aids as part of annual evaluations for clients to experience the sound and create the ‘wow’ moment of a personalized auditory simulation.
- Evaluate test results in conjunction with client needs' assessment to make a personalized recommendation. Offers recommendation based on maximizing client benefits.
- Manage hearing aid stock for same day fitting of hearing aids, and for trials of clients that are undecided. Maintain 80% same day fit/trial rate to promote better hearing today.
- Perform routine follow-ups, clean and checks and hearing aid repairs. Maintain skills in ear impression taking, earmold modification and recommendation of ALD accessories.
- Embody HearUSA's ambition of Changing Lives through Simply Excellent Hearing Care. Partner with the District manager, HCP Team Leads and L&D to adopt new initiatives aimed to grow your Center's revenue and change more lives.
- Build a local community to proactively generate service demand and support marketing campaigns, such as to physicians and at health fairs. Successfully completes one community outreach and/or physician marketing per quarter.
- Comply with all State license laws, FDA guidelines, WSA policies and HearUSA Quality Practice Guidelines (QPG). Operates in a HIPAA compliant manner, with documentation, outcome notes and referrals completed for all clients.
- Engage in Continued Professional Development to maintain expertise in all aspects of service delivery, from consultative counseling to the selling, fitting and troubleshooting of current hearing aid technology.
- Embraces our culture and values of Going Beyond Together, Pioneering for Better Solutions, and Passion for Impact.
- Experience in a client-centric, Audiology or Hearing Aid Specialist role.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Basic or advanced written communication skills.
- Experience with customer service and grievance resolution.
- Ability to communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately and concisely.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast paced environment.
- 1-5 years of experience preferred
- Active State license in Audiology and/or Hearing Aid Dispensing.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, some travel may be required. Overtime when approved.
- Expected Travel Days:- Light 1-10 days
A PLACE TO GROW YOUR CAREER:
Growth means investing in employee development, from day-to-day support to opportunities to stretch your skills. It also means creating space for your voice, sharing knowledge, and learning from peers as we build culture and community together. You will benefit from:
- A structure of field support for your hearing center
- A professional development team of dedicated Regional Training Managers
- Continuing education, LinkedIn Learning & licensing reimbursement
- Career advancement pathways such as Hearing Care Provider and Client Experience Specialist Team Lead, Hearing Care Provider Advisory Board member, or District Manager
- Paid externships and a Hearing Instrument Specialist Trainee program
THE SUPPORT OF A LEADER IN HEARING HEALTH:
HearUSA accepts the most insurance plans in the industry, has extensive network coverage, advanced online services, and pioneering technology. We draw on the expertise and hearing care services of more than 360 hearing centers across the U.S. HearUSA is also part of the WS Audiology (WSA) family, a global leader with over 11,000 employees in 125 markets and 2 global headquarters.
AS A LEADER WE CAN OFFER:
- Monthly Commissions
- CEUs & State Licensure Renewals for HCPs
- Defined Career Paths
- Sponsorship & Preceptor Opportunities
- President’s Club Incentives
- Employee Referral Program
LIFESTYLE & BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Holidays & PTO Policy
- 401k Matching Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee, Family & Friends Hearing Aid Discount Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Service Days & Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiatives
Salary : $65,000 - 80,000
The Company provides equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration not related to the person’s ability to do the job or otherwise made unlawful by federal, state, or local law.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Hearing Aid Specialist