Huntington Beach, CA 92647 US
HearUSA Professionals Change Lives Every Day!About UsWith over 200 company-owned clinics, HearUSA is part of The Sivantos Group – a global leader in hearing care.Our 700+ employees change lives
Tel: 800-528-3277 x 303
Date Posted: 2019-09-26
HearUSA Professionals Change Lives Every Day!
- With over 200 company-owned clinics, HearUSA is part of The Sivantos Group – a global leader in hearing care.
- Our 700+ employees change lives every day by providing the highest standards of clinical excellence in the industry.
- We are committed to treating our patients and our colleagues with compassion, integrity and respect.
- Our TotalCare Plus program provides the resources and tools needed for an effective and satisfying patient experience.
- Our commitment to a detailed fitting and follow-up process insures the highest level of patient satisfaction and successful user outcomes.
- Our goal is to consistently exceed expectations. Over 88% of our patients would recommend HearUSA to a friend or family member.
- Our Comprehensive Aural Rehabilitation program options include onsite classes, written literature and LACE interactive program.
- We use state of the art technology to offer an improved patient experience and increased access to care via Teleaudiology.
- HearUSA meets the high quality standards required for URAC accreditation.
· Competitive base salary, plus commission and bonus opportunities.
· Company paid training, continuing education (CEU) programs, state licensure and liability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability, 401(k) Plan with company match, Paid Time Off, Company Holidays and generous Employee Discounts
- Full marketing support; including a customer relationship management system.
- Over 500 Managed Care partnerships and an affiliation with a nationally-recognized retiree membership organization.
Click below to get a video look inside HearUSA:
If you are interested in embarking on a challenging and stimulating career in California, Florida, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, West Virginia, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Kansas, Colorado, Washington, Montana, Connecticut or even Canada’s British Columbia, Alberta and Ottawa areas, please contact HearUSA with your career interest by emailing
HearUSA – Recruiting Manager
Phone: 800-323-3277 ext 303 or Fax: 561-598-7248
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist