Dispensing audiologist wanted for a smaller, busy, patient-centered private practice in sunny Laguna Hills, CA. We provide the highest level of hearing care and are looking for a positive, energetic, caring yet detail orientated audiologist who loves to make a difference in patients’ lives. We are located 10 minutes from Laguna Beach, located centrally in Orange County, CA.
Our audiologist will be responsible for hearing evaluations for ages 5 years and older, fittings, follow-up care, as well as counseling and educating the patient to find the best solution to treat their hearing loss.
Main Job Functions:
- Provides excellent patient care and maintains good public relations
- Perform diagnostic hearing evaluations including QUICK SIN and impedance testing
- Develops and implements a treatment plan through effective counseling
- Recommend and fit proper hearing devices based on patient’s needs
- Perform REM using Verift 2
- Assist in clinical administrative functions including phone calls, documentation, reporting, etc.
- May also be involved in marketing and public outreach, including community events, lunch and learns, health fairs, senior living events, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of all business and patient information
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
You will need:
- Education: Masters or Doctorate in Audiology
- Active CA Dispensing license or eligible for licensure
- Strong leadership, communication, and sales skills
- Self-starter, team player, positive energy
- Problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with In-Ear-Monitors a plus (IEM’s)
- Ability to be flexible and desire to change as market changes
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus commission plan
- Paid time off, holidays
- Medical (HSA) , 401 K options
- Small, personal environment with strong patient/clinician relationship
Owner is a founding board member of a nonprofit which does work in Uganda, Africa.
The nonprofit provides water, medical and humanitarian aid to rural villages. Amazing Hearing encourages their patients to join in making a difference in the world.
Occupation Classification Requirements: