HearingLife is a Demant company, a world-leading hearing healthcare group that offers solutions and services to help people with hearing loss connect with the world around them. With over 600 locations across the United States – HearingLife’s purpose is to make a life-changing difference for people with hearing loss. Our innovative technologies and expertise help improve people’s health and hearing. We create life-changing differences through hearing health.
- Establish rapport with and gather history from patients, conduct audiometric testing and make recommendations for hearing aids
- Utilize outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to provide patient with a hearing aid solution
- Utilize calling techniques and work closely with your team to generate new opportunities
- Professional interaction with patients, physicians and
- Understand, champion and implement specific marketing campaigns
- Provide outstanding aftercare and follow up to patients
- Understanding and knowledge of record keeping and sales process
- Master's Degree and/or Doctorate of Audiology or California state hearing aid dispensing license;
- Extensive functional and technical hearing aid product and service process knowledge;
- Minimum of 1 year relevant hearing health experience dispensing hearing products and providing patient care;
- Minimum of 1 year experience fitting programmable hearing aids in a clinical environment.
- Unsurpassed customer service skills and the ability to solve problems utilizing said skills.
- Professionalism at all times.
- Ability to adapt to the rapidly advancing technology of hearing health care.
- Establish professional relationships with the clientele in order to capture referrals and repeat business.
- Ability to drive the business to meet and exceed sales expectations.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Occupation Classification Requirements: