ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Increase revenue in Insurance JV Partnership by ensuring that all JV partnership members are receiving exceptional care and following pricing guidelines and offering solutions to all price points.
- Ensure client experience is consistent across all retail locations. Collaborates with fellow Directors of Excellence to ensure all JV partnership member encounters meet and exceed established expectations.
- Supervise Hearing Aid Consultants; monitor performance and identify performance gaps in HAE generation, medical record uploads to TCM and coordination with the center staff.
- Increase DEMAND for JV partner members by partnering with consultants.
- Increase conversion rate for JV Partner members.
- Increase ASP by monitoring discounting on JV Partner plans.
- Coordinate with consultants and HCP's to increase Same Day Fits.
- Collaborate with fellow Directors of Excellence to address Capacity/Demand/Conversion concerns in HearXWest centers.
- Attend JV Partner meetings and maintain effective communication between JV Partner representatives and our Operations and Contracting teams.
- Respond to JV Partner member service complaints; monitor hearing aid discount reports and ensure compliance with contracted pricing for JV Partner members.
- Audiology license or Board-Certified Licensed Hearing Aid Specialist certification.
- 5+ years of relevant experience preferred but not required
- Experience with coaching/training Hearing Care Providers on Evaluation and Treatment - with strong knowledge of hearing aid technology and products.
- Proven track record to increase utilization and improve hearing aid fitting outcomes for JV Partner members.
- California residence preferred
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits packages (health, dental, vision insurance; 401k with company match), and lots of career development opportunities—we love promoting from within!
Occupation Classification Requirements: