An estimated 36 million Americans are hearing-impaired, and that number will continue to grow as the population ages. Hearing loss doesn’t only impact the individual, it impacts families, friends, and communities. Miracle-Ear, part of Amplifon, is at the forefront of changing these lives. We are looking for a Licensed Hearing Professional to make an impact in the lives of people with hearing loss.
Pay & Benefits: Competitive salary and commission
· Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance - Gold Standard!
· 2 weeks of PTO accrued throughout the year, 8 paid holidays, 1 paid volunteer day
Success Criteria & Qualifications
· Hearing Instrument Dispenser License
· Knowledge of wide range of hearing instruments for adult hearing loss
· Ability to conduct hearing aid fittings and educate clients on their hearing loss
· Confidence, attentiveness, empathy, and thorough critical thinking skills will be used as you analyze patient needs from the moment they meet you
· A great hearing care professional can establish trust quickly and individualize and customize all aspects of every patient’s case
· Not only will you be improving the quality of life of your patients, you will also be creating an amazing work environment with your office partners
· Excellent interpersonal customer service
· Creative marketing and community outreach understanding to build additional sales for the clinic
· Clear verbal and written communication
· Demonstrated prioritization and organizational skills
· Effective time management skills that exceed patient’s expectations
· Exceptional product and service presentation skills
· Proficient in CRM, MS Office, and POS Systems
· Solution-based problem solver with the ability to make quality decisions
Receive a competitive salary
At Miracle-Ear®, we want to do everything we can to help connect people to hearing health care.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist