At Kaiser Permanente, our focus on total health allows us to work as one. As one team driven by talented, passionate health care professionals. One community focused on making healthy choices. One organization using the latest innovations and most advanced care to serve 12.5 million people across the country. If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a real difference in each member’s mind, body, and spirit, join us at the heart of health care.
- Union City, California – Job #998228
- Sacramento, California – Job #992259
- Santa Clara, California – Job #987047, 984492
- South Sacramento, California – Job #994085
- Stockton, California – Job #971433, 970614
- Vallejo, California – Job #919771
In this role, you will administer diagnostic audiological tests that allow the differentiation between types of hearing disorders. You will coordinate and interpret test results and consult with and make recommendations on hearing disorders to physicians.
- At least one year of experience in diagnostic evaluation of hearing, prevention, habilitation, and rehabilitation services for auditory problems
- One year of post-licensure experience preferred in the field of audiology
- A master’s degree or clinical doctorate in audiology (AuD) prior to employment start date
- Current temporary or permanent California state license in audiology prior to employment start date
- A National Provider Identifier (NPI) or the ability to obtain one prior to employment start date
- Bilingual preferred
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing the above job numbers.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers
Occupation Classification Requirements: