We are a well-established, successful, hearing healthcare practice located in Valencia, CA and we currently seek an ambitious professional to join our team as an Audiologist. The ideal candidate will be passionate about helping people and interested in developing a leadership career in the field of Hearing Healthcare. We are interested in people that are willing to learn new processes and methods as it relates to private practice. If you’re a person who is interested in learning more on the business side of private practice this position is for you!
The successful candidate will be motivated by their own success, will want to be included in business decisions, self-driven, and have a track record of success in the hearing healthcare field.
Day to day RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Provides excellent customer service and maintains good public relations
- Conduct diagnostic comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Executes a treatment plan through excellent counseling and education
- Recommend and fit proper hearing devices based on patient’s needs
- Assist in clinical administrative functions including phone calls, documentation, reporting, etc.
- May also be involved in marketing and public outreach, including community events, lunch and learns, health fairs, senior living events, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of all business and patient information
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
EDUCATION & LICENSING required:
- Education: Masters or Doctorate in Audiology
- 1-2 years experience, private practice a plus!
- Active State Dispensing license or eligible for licensure
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a PLUS!
CULTURE, ATTITUDE, and ATTRIBUTES are very important to us so the ideal candidate must be:
- Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Customer-centric with great listening skills
- A multi-tasker
- Forward thinking
- Eager to go “above & beyond” in the service of our practice and our patients
- Friendly & compassionate
- A great teammate
- An inspirational leader
We offer excellent COMPENSATION based on experience, performance-based BONUS incentives and robust BENEFITS PLAN
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Occupation Classification Requirements: