WEST COAST HEARING & BALANCE CENTER -Thousand Oaks, CA
West Coast Hearing and Balance Center has been a leader in hearing healthcare in Ventura county for the past 30 years. We are affiliated with West Coast Ear Nose and Throat, a group of highly respected and supportive otolaryngologists. Unlike most private audiology practices with otolaryngologists on site, West Coast Hearing and Balance Center is owned and managed by a group of audiologists. This unique structure enables us to be leaders in our field. We provide a full range of services including diagnostic audiological evaluations for adults and children, ultra high frequency audiometry, speech in noise assessment, real ear verification, video-nystagmography testing, auditory brainstem response testing, tinnitus assessment, cochlear implant evaluations, bone anchored hearing aid assessment, hearing aid evaluation, and Lenire assessment. Be part of a growing team of highly respected, experienced and dedicated professionals. Please see our website wchearing.com
- Provide quality care to patients of all ages
- Perform comprehensive audiologic testing
- Perform and interpret vestibular testing and electrophysiologic testing
- Dispense and fit hearing aids appropriate to each patient’s needs
- Provide proper counseling and follow-up care
- Depending on experience, provide specialized testing
Education, Job Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Master’s or Doctorate level Audiologist (AuD)
- Be appropriately licensed in the state of California
Compensation & Benefits
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive salary
Pay: $95k – $140k + incentives (DOE), most AuDs earn an additional 25k-40k/yr in commissions.
If you are self-motivated and are looking to become part of a team in an established, innovative, patient-centered clinic, we encourage you to apply now!
Email resume to Dr. Carissa Bennett: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Dr. Gregory Frazer: (310)909-0180.
Occupation Classification Requirements: