New Haven, CT 06511
Would you like the opportunity to change people’s lives? Would you like to do that while working in a positive, team-oriented environment? If so, this might be the perfect fit for you!A la
Date Posted: 2019-08-28
Would you like the opportunity to change people’s lives? Would you like to do that while working in a positive, team-oriented environment? If so, this might be the perfect fit for you!
A large ENT group has an exciting opportunity available for a Full-Time Dispensing Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Specialist to join our team in New Haven, CT! This position would also cover our Gulliford and Ansonia, CT clinics 2 days per week, so travel is required to these locations (roughly 25 minutes between offices).
This 10 doctor ENT group is a successful, established practice that has been serving patients in the area for past 38 years. They are seeking a talented, full-time Hearing Professional who will be responsible for hearing aid fittings, follow-up care, and providing their patients with the best solution for their hearing loss and lifestyle. Patients are primarily private pay with very limited third party reimbursements.
This outstanding practice has many years of experience in the industry, and has built up a reputation that soars past the competition. They are looking for a hardworking, team oriented Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Specialist to make a difference and change the lives of every patient that enters their practice.
**The position will also include a sales commission on top of base salary.
New Haven, CT 06511
Ansonia, CT 06401
Guilford, CT 06437
- Degree in Audiology (Masters or higher) and/or Hearing Aid Dispensing license
- Connecticut licensure or eligibility for license
- 3+ year experience with fitting and dispensing required
- Ability to create the best journey for the patient through counseling and instruction
- Self-Sufficient, team-player, hardworking, competent, confident and patient
- Good problem solving skills, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to travel throughout the week required
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist