Who we are:
At Connect Hearing, we are a national private practice network of hearing healthcare providers supplying hearing solutions to those in our communities. We are part of international hearing healthcare innovator, Sonova. As part of the Sonova group, you will have access to the cutting edge technology of Phonak and Unitron products as well as the support of our cochlear implant pioneer, Advanced Bionics.
What we do:
Connect Hearing provides comprehensive examinations of potential hearing loss to our patients. Our Hearing Care Professionals analyze those test results as well as the patient’s lifestyle in order to make a recommendation on their hearing loss mitigation. We also teach patients how to best utilize the new technology in order to meet their hearing goals and follow up to ensure that they are successful in their hearing journey.
What we look for:
- Passionate hearing care providers who are looking to make a difference in the lives of their patients
- A strong patient care focus with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A love of working with your community and educating them about hearing healthcare
- Excitement to learn the newest products and work with industry best technology
- A drive to find a solution for all patients
What is in a career or for you:
- Student Loan Reimbursement for Audiologists
- 100% free hearing aids for all employees
- Above market base salary plus sales incentive
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with a company match
- Paid time off and diverse holiday time off
Join us Today!
We love to work with great people and strongly believe that a diverse team makes us better. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Sonova is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist
ContactConnect Hearing Recruiting
Phone: Pref 331-302-6536
Visit Company Website