Who we are:
We are part of international hearing healthcare innovator, Sonova. As part of the Sonova group, you will have access to the cutting edge technology of Phonak and Unitron products as well as the support of our cochlear implant pioneer, Advanced Bionics.
What we do:
At Connect Hearing, you have a nationwide team to support your learning and development to ensure that you have the best experience possible and learn the ins and outs of private practice. Connect Hearing provides comprehensive examinations to our patients with potential hearing loss. Our Hearing Care Professionals analyze those test results, as well as the patient’s lifestyle, in order to make a recommendation on their hearing loss mitigation. We teach patients how to best utilize the new technology in order to meet their hearing goals and follow up to ensure that they are successful in their hearing journey.
You will also perform hearing aid repairs, checks, and cleanings. Perform front office duties on an as needed basis. Work with the community and be involved in marketing activities and outreach opportunities. Our HIS are also responsible for the revenue and margin outcomes of the clinic- which is rewarded through our amazing sales incentive plan!
What we look for:
- Passionate hearing care providers who are looking to make a difference in the lives of their patients
- A strong patient care focus with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A love of working with your community and educating them about hearing healthcare
- Excitement to learn the newest products and work with industry-best technology
- A drive to find a solution for all patients
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have successfully completed the state licensing requirements as a Hearing Instrument Specialist.
- Sales experience – 2 years
What is in a career for you:
- Student Loan Reimbursement for Audiologists
- 100% free hearing aids for all employees
- Above market base salary plus sales incentive when licensed
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with a company match
- Paid time off and diverse holiday time off
Upholding the company values is extremely important to Sonova, we take the health and safety of our employees, patients, customers and their families very seriously. To that end, we have concluded that the best way to ensure the safety of these individuals is to mandate that all of our newly-hired employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Therefore, when considering whether to apply for this position, please know that in order to become employed by Sonova (if otherwise eligible), you must provide satisfactory proof, such as a vaccine card or other documentation, that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. You will not be required to provide this proof unless and until you receive a formal job offer from Sonova.
Join us Today!
We love to work with great people and strongly believe that a diverse team makes us better. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Sonova is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist