Ft. Lauderdale, FL Fort Lauderdale, FLFull Time | Outpatient Clinic
Posted: October 18th, 2020
- With over 200 company-owned clinics, HearUSA is part of WS Audiology – a global leader in hearing care.
- Our 700+ employees change lives every day by providing the highest standards of clinical excellence in the industry.
- We are committed to treating our patients and our colleagues with compassion, integrity and respect.
- Our TotalCare Plus program provides the resources and tools needed for an effective and satisfying patient experience.
- Our commitment to a detailed fitting and follow-up process insures the highest level of patient satisfaction and successful user outcomes.
- Our goal is to consistently exceed expectations. Over 88% of our patients would recommend HearUSA to a friend or family member.
- Our Comprehensive Aural Rehabilitation program options include onsite classes, written literature and LACE interactive program.
- We use state of the art technology to offer an improved patient experience and increased access to care via Teleaudiology.
- HearUSA meets the high quality standards required for URAC accreditation.
- Competitive base salary, plus commission and bonus opportunities.
- Company paid training, continuing education (CEU) programs, state licensure and liability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability, 401(k) Plan with company match, Paid Time Off, Company Holidays and generous Employee Discounts
- Full marketing support; including a customer relationship management system.
- Over 500 Managed Care partnerships and an affiliation with a nationally-recognized retiree membership organization.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
Please check the box above if you meet this job's requirements