Panama City, FL 32404 US
Well-known ENT office in the South Florida community seeking Clinical Audiologists to join our growing team. ENT and Allergy Associates of Florida is one of the largest private practice otolaryngology
ENT and Allergy Associates of Florida
Date Posted: 2019-10-09
Well-known ENT office in the South Florida community seeking Clinical Audiologists to join our growing team. ENT and Allergy Associates of Florida is one of the largest private practice otolaryngology groups in the country. Our practice provides comprehensive general and subspecialty ENT medical and surgical care within the convenience of one medical group. We are seeking a Clinical Audiologist to join our group that will bring a team-player attitude to partner with the ENT physician and an aptitude for excellent patient care.
We are currently seeking Audiologists for full-time positions at our Panama City offices.
- Established in 1963, we have been a dependable resource for patients for over 56 years.
- We have over 43 locations in the Florida community and are continuing to grow throughout the state.
- Patient care is our top concern, and because we can provide both diagnosis and rehabilitative services, our patients know they can depend on our team for all their needs.
- Administer diagnostic tests and make recommendations for best rehabilitative services, fitting and dispensing of hearing aids and/or other ALD’s/accessories to assure a successful patient journey
- Complete audiological and electrophysiological assessment (ABR, EcoG, OAE, VEMP)
- Dispensing of state of the art digital technologies and assistive listening devices.
- Aural Rehabilitation Assessments, including Hearing Workshop Classes, and Community Education Programs
- Create the best journey for the patient through proper instruction and counseling
- Other services you may provide:
- Tinnitus and Hyperacusis management and treatment, Implantable Services (Cochlear Implant, Baha, Ponto, Esteem Envoy); Industrial Hearing Conservation Identification and Management; Vestibular Evaluation and Rehabilitation; Central Auditory Processing Disorders; Clinical Trials
You Will Need:
- Education: Doctor of Audiology degree preferred, but will accept Masters
- Must be eligible for FL state licensure
- Professional Experience: seeking professionals from varying levels of experience (open to recent graduates)
- Must be able to problem solve and work independently when necessary
- Strong communication and computer skills are required
- A keen ability to interact professionally with patients, physicians, and team members is mandatory
- Medical, Dental and Vision: Effective 1st of the month after 60 days of employment.
- Company paid STD, LTD, Life: Effective 1st of the month after 1 year of full time employment.
- 401(K): Effective 1st of the month after 1 year of employment.
- 6 Paid Holidays: Effective immediately.
- PTO: Time earned per pay period.
- This company is an equal-opportunity employer.
- We are a tobacco free workforce.
- We perform full Criminal, Government, Credit, Drug (to include Nicotine and Tobacco) drivers and professional license background checks on all applicants being considered for positions.
If you are interested and meet all the requirements for this position please apply to this posting and include a copy of your CV/resume.
Occupation Classification Requirements: