The Hearing Spa, a privately-owned independent Audiology practice in Sarasota and Bradenton, FL is seeking a Dispensing Audiologist to add to our family practice. The position is flexible for individuals seeking either part time or full-time employment.
Our focus is Ethics, Education and Experience and our patients are our number one priority.
Full Job Description:
The Dispensing Audiologist will be responsible for hearing evaluations, fittings, follow-up care, as well as counseling and educating the patient to find the best solution to treat their hearing loss.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized team player that can successfully provide compassionate and exceptional patient focused care.
- - Provides hearing aid dispensing, including selection, fitting using REM, ear-mold acoustics and ongoing patient management with follow-ups, and education/counseling
- - Performs hearing device repairs, checks and cleanings.
- - Provides excellent customer service and maintains good public relations.
- - Builds and executes a hearing loss treatment plan for each individual patient.
- - Makes appropriate hearing care product and warranty recommendations.
- - Possesses the ability to generate new business.
- - Executes upon specific marketing campaigns and participates in marketing presentations.
- - Refers patients for additional medical or diagnostic services if needed.
- - Provides cross-coverage to teammates in the event of a call out/as needed.
- - Establishes trust and gathers hearing/healthcare history from patients
- - Conducts audiometric testing and make recommendations for hearing aids.
- - Ability to provide outstanding patient aftercare and counseling on their new devices
- - Cochlear Implant evaluation and programming skills a huge positive for the ideal applicant but not mandatory for position.
- Masters or Doctoral Degree in Audiology
- Two years of related experience in a clinical setting
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Time)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance re-imbursement check, monthly
- Bonus/Commission Pay
Job Type: Part-time, Full-time
Days: Monday - Friday
Hours: 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Occupation Classification Requirements: