HEARING HEALTHCARE RECRUITERS is proud to present this opportunity in the beautiful state of Florida!
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has an exciting opportunity in the heart of Florida. Centrally located in Sebring, FL, we have an award-winning private practice with a long history of patient care, family relationships, and a generational commitment to best practices. We need a full-time provider to join this exciting team.
At a glance, this is a full-time position working Monday – Friday and professional daytime hours. Responsibilities will revolve around diagnostic testing, counseling, expectation management, and working with hearing instruments. We also offer special events for our patients to learn about hearing loss from the industry’s best providers.
This practice has won multiple awards as a family practice within the community. Excelent company culture, work-life balance, and a competitive financial package. Growth opportunities are also available for those with an interest in pediatrics and/or balance testing. Come focus on the best aspects of patient care and Audiology!
HHR will disclose details in further conversation.
Contact us today!
To protect your confidentiality, we suggest submitting your resume directly to HHR at Careers@HearingHealthcareRecruiters.com. We guarantee 100% confidentiality!
** This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to an employer without candidate’s permission.
The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Don’t limit your career search! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present open positions from across the industry rather than from a single employer.
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process with frequent follow ups.
- Nearly 25 years’ experience working in the hearing industry so we know the ins and outs!!
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters would love to serve as your primary resource for outstanding employment opportunities across the United States.
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters is a professional job placement and recruiting firm that focuses exclusively in the hearing industry. We work with Academia, Audiologists, ENTs, Hearing Industry Manufacturers, Hearing Instrument Specialists, Hospitals, Manufacturer Representatives, Private Practices and Retail Dispensaries.
George Mathis, owner and Senior Recruiter with HHR, spent nearly 20 years in the hearing industry as a manufacturer’s representative, and brings an intimate knowledge of the industry to the recruiting process. Please note that our service comes to candidates at no-charge, confidentiality is fully protected, and we will coach and mentor you through the entire process.
Let’s start a conversation –
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters: 714.277.6014 (Pacific Time Zone)
Click here for other cool jobs!
Occupation Classification Requirements: