Privately-owned independent Audiology practice in Spring Hill, FL is seeking an Audiologist or HIS to add to our team. We have been helping the hard of hearing community for 9 years. We are passionate about providing the best hearing healthcare technology available and to provide the best experience possible. The ideal candidate will be someone who can work independently as well as in a team environment.
The provider will be responsible for hearing evaluations for all ages, fittings, and follow-up care, as well as counseling and educating the patient to find the best solution to treat their hearing loss. We are also looking for individuals who want to be involved with Tinnitus and wax removal.
*Will consider a strong Hearing Instrument Specialist candidate*
Main Job Functions:
- Provide excellent customer service and maintains good public relations
- Conduct diagnostic comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Execute a treatment plan through excellent counseling and education
- Recommend and fit proper hearing devices based on patient’s needs
- Assist in clinical administrative functions including phone calls, documentation, reporting, etc.
- May also be involved in marketing and public outreach, including community events, lunch and learns, health fairs, senior living events, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of all business and patient information
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
You will need:
- Doctorate of Audiology
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Self-starter, team player, positive energy
- Problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary plus commission plan
- Paid time off, holidays
- Medical, 401(k), Dental and Vision
- Other Perks
- Sign on Bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist
Davis Family Hearing
Phone: Pref 800 984 3272