We are a growing ENT/dispensing practice in Stuart, FL currently seek an Audiologist who is driven, self-motivated, and passionate about helping patients hear well again. The ideal candidate must be strong both clinically and a top performer in sales, selection, fitting, and service of hearing devices. We offer access to industry leading resources to insure you are providing high quality instruments and services to your patients. If you are eager to work in a collaborative medical environment with a strong ENT/audiologist partnership and plans for significant growth, then please contact us today!
Daily tasks and responsibilities
· Establish rapport with, and gather history from, patients; conduct audiometric testing; counsel patients; and make recommendations for hearing aids.
· Make ear impressions, ear molds, and order instruments.
· Program hearing aids using a computer.
· Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments, questions or problems.
· Perform Live Speech Mapping.
· Maintain documentation and patient files.
· Masters Degree in Audiology but Au.D. is preferred.
· Active and current Florida license or ability to qualify.
The successful Audiologist will also possess the following:
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· The ability to work in a team environment
· The ability to interact professionally at all times with patients, physicians, and team members.
We offer an attractive compensation package and a lucrative commission program, plus a benefits package including health insurance, long term and short term disability, vacation.
Occupation Classification Requirements: