Atlanta, GA 30349 US
Would you like the opportunity to change people’s lives every day? Would you like to do that while working in a fun, team-oriented environment? If so, this might be the perfect fit f
Ear, Nose & Throat Institute
Date Posted: 2019-03-11
Would you like the opportunity to change people’s lives every day? Would you like to do that while working in a fun, team-oriented environment? If so, this might be the perfect fit for you!
Ear, Nose & Throat Institute is an established ENT practice that has been serving patients in the Atlanta, GA area for over 20 years. This is a team-oriented practice that highly values providing a strong patient experience and bringing forth new and innovative ideas to better serve the patient. The ENT Institute provides exceptional treatment and care for ear, nose and throat disorders. They currently have openings in the Atlanta and Greater Atlanta area. They are willing to pay for relocation for candidates living outside of this area.
The qualified candidate would be responsible for administering diagnostic tests, hearing evaluations and fittings, follow-up care, and providing the patient with the best solution for their hearing loss and lifestyle. They will also have a team-player mentality, proven track record in patient diagnosis and corrective action, an excellent history in patient care, and a strong aptitude for learning.
- Strong partnership between Physicians and Audiologists on staff
- This company has developed a strong database and loyal following of satisfied patients based on outstanding services and exemplary patient care
- Patient care and correct diagnosis is their outmost concern
- Administer diagnostic tests and make recommendations for best rehabilitative services, perform hearing evaluations, fitting, and dispensing of hearing aids to ensure a successful patient journey
- Create the best journey for the patient through proper instruction and counseling
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Education: Doctor of Audiology or M.A. in Audiology OR Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist
- Experience: 1-2 years performing diagnostic tests, hearing aid fitting, and dispensing preferred
- Open to recent graduates
- Must be able to problem solve and work independently when necessary
- Strong communication skills are required
- A keen ability to interact professionally with patients and team members is mandatory
***Special note: This position is not with Starkey Hearing Technologies. It is for a position with a Starkey Hearing Technologies partner. Compensation, benefit plans, and availability vary by position. We will discuss these details upon finalization of the interview process. ***
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist