Lucid Hearing is looking for a licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser or Audiologist to work inside the hearing aid center in Walmart Health
Our Mission: "Helping People Hear Better"
Hours: Monday thru Friday (8A - 5P),
with one Saturday per month for community involvement
Ideal Candidate: At Lucid Hearing, we are seeking clinicians who are passionate about helping us to continue to break the barriers within hearing healthcare. How are we breaking barriers? By placing our clinics within large retail chains, we are able to not only continuously participate in community outreach but are able to provide hearing treatment at a fraction of the cost without sacrificing gold-standard treatment and follow-up care. In a world where the profession has seemed to succumb to billing, third-party insurances, and uncertainty about the future – how do we keep the patient, first? At Lucid Hearing, our patients drive our business model. So, we want clinicians that are motivated ambitious, and want to be part of an industry-disrupting business and treatment model.
Why work for us: At Lucid Hearing, we believe our people thrive in a culture of support and celebration. Our competitive employment packages show our dedication to our employees and our culture. Some perks include:
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- Stability & growth opportunity
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Fully paid life insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continued on the job training
- Clinical setting, with a built-in referral system
- Work with other healthcare professionals such as Medical, Dental, Optometry, and additional services (varies per location) Counseling, X-Ray, Labs, Wellness classes
What you'll do:
- Engage with members and educate them on their hearing health by offering complementary hearing screens
- Analyze test findings and make recommendations based off the patient’s hearing loss
- Recommend and enroll patients in appropriate treatment plans such as educating patients in how to use and maintain the hearing aid devices, provide demonstrations and information, and helping them progress in the hearing healthcare journey.
- Providing premium follow-up care (ie., follow-up appointments, maintenance checks, follow-up calls, etc) to ensure patient success.
- Audiologist or Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Motivated by helping people hear better
- Ambitious attitude and motivated to make a mark within the hearing healthcare community.
- An entrepreneur mindset with problem-solving skills, this role will have great autonomy
- Excellent follow-up skills
We are world-wide healthcare providers who have a passion for Helping People Hear Better® by providing innovative superior products while lowering the cost of hearing healthcare. Our acquisition of Etymotic Research and Westone Audio has positioned us a leader in the industry and allowed us to continually improve. Our team is proud to provide top quality patient care.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Occupation Classification Requirements: