Are you a passionate and skilled Audiologist looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a wide variety of audiologic testing? Then look no further! The ENT Center of Georgia is seeking a talented and motivated full-time Audiologist to become an essential member of our team.
As the sole ENT clinic in beautiful Macon, GA, our practice is near full scope allowing us to serve a wide range of pediatric and adult patients with various ear-related conditions. This provides our Audiologists plenty of exposure to Cochlear Implant, VNG, and ABR appointments alongside our diagnostic and hearing aid services. Another perk is that our clinic provides annual externships, allowing opportunities to teach and work with students. Plus, we have an extremely kind group of doctors that support and actively collaborate with our hearing experts.
With a comprehensive benefits package, favorable salary that allows you to thrive in Middle Georgia, and great team collaboration, there is no better place to find a work-life balance than at The ENT Center of Georgia!
- Build rapport with patients of all ages through consultations and examinations to provide the best treatment plan for their lifestyle.
- Conduct comprehensive audiological evaluations, including ABR and VNG testing (no vestibular beyond VNG) as well as Cochlear Implant evaluations.
- Coordinate care with the physicians regarding the patient’s diagnosis.
- Dispense appropriate hearing care products to meet their needs and provide realistic expectations to ensure patient success.
- Master's or Doctorate degree in Audiology from an accredited university.
- Active state licensure or eligibility for licensure in Georgia.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse customer, colleague, and vendor populations.
- Our position is a great fit for a new or experienced audiologist.
Benefits to enjoy:
- Great Commission Structure
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life and Long-Term Care Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Extended Sick Leave
- Annual Allowance for CEU Conferences (including most travel), Licensing, and Uniforms (scrubs & lab coats)
- Birthday and Holiday Celebrations
- and more!
If you are ready to be part of a dynamic team and contribute to the well-being of our patients, then Apply Today! We look forward to reviewing your application and welcoming you to The ENT Center of Georgia family!
About the Area:
You can always find something to do in Macon, GA! Take pleasure in our local restaurants, art galleries, shopping malls, walking trails, exercise studios, and Southern Charm. Just a short trip away from city life in Atlanta, hiking the Appalachian Mountains, and basking in the sun at both the Gulf and Atlantic beaches. Plus, we have a growing region and is a great place for spouses to find jobs too! So come be a part of our community in Macon, GA!
Occupation Classification Requirements: