Post Falls, ID 83854
Audiologist We are looking for a talented Audiologist to provide a high level of professional care for clients of our thriving ENT practice. Our practitioners are committed to helping individual
St. Joseph's Ear, Nose, Throat & Allergy Clinic
Tel: (208)777-1320 Ext. 111
Date Posted: 2019-03-15
We are looking for a talented Audiologist to provide a high level of professional care for clients of our thriving ENT practice. Our practitioners are committed to helping individuals with hearing loss understand what a life-changing and enriching tool a hearing aid can be and working with them to provide the hearing aid solution they need and deserve.
- Create an exceptional patient journey for the customer by counseling and instructing
- Conduct patient diagnostics by administering hearing evaluations, tests, and/or examinations and make recommendations for the best hearing aid solution for the client
- Conduct hearing aid fittings
- Sell hearing aids by educating clients on their hearing loss and the technology available to help them regain the gift of sound, providing them with a higher quality of life and connectedness
- AuD degree
- Current Idaho licensure or ability to obtain prior to employment
- Must enjoy and be comfortable with the sales process and have a proven background of success selling hearing aids.
- Superior commitment to excellence in patient care and customer service
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficiency with multiple hardware/software platforms required for successful dispensing of advanced hearing instruments.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound decision-making and judgment skills
- A commitment to integrity, honesty, and respect for both our patients and our internal staff and practice
Our physicians and staff are dedicated to provide the highest quality of ear, nose, throat and allergy patient care with compassion and concern for patient's well-being.
We offer a great work environment with competitive wages plus a sales-based incentive program that puts you in control of your earning potential. Benefits include medical, dental, paid time off, paid holidays and 401K.
Occupation Classification Requirements: