DO YOU WANT
- To work in an exciting and fun private practice culture that utilizes state-of-the-art equipment and offers all manufacturers?
- To give back and serve those in need through a charitable Foundation?
- The opportunity to learn, grow, and expand your knowledge and skills?
WHAT WE OFFER
- Independence – decision making in diagnostics, treatment plans, hearing aids, execution
- Creativity – input in marketing ideas, involvement in community outreach, offering stellar service to and care to differentiate us/you from everyone else
- Mentorship – from one of the most knowledgeable and successful leaders in the industry
WHAT WE WANT
- Energetic team player who is both collaborative and works well independently
- Out of the box thinker and problem solver
- Has interpersonal and persuasive skills
- Is passionate and willing to go above and beyond
OUR MISSION – The sounds of life and the voices of those you are about and love, are too precious to ever miss. We make sure every voice is heard.
$85-$100K Base Salary plus Bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements: