We are hiring Hearing Care Professionals to work in several locations in Chicago's northern and western suburbs.
Are you a Hearing Care Professional who is ready to work with the best?
At Beltone, we believe the best way to offer our patients premium service is to value our employees and create a positive work environment. We are proud of a culture that emphasizes collaboration and empowerment. As a Hearing Care Professional, you sell hearing instruments by educating patients on their individual hearing loss and the technology available to help them hear better.
Beltone’s locations in the northern and western suburbs of Chicago offer a consistent patient population within our demographic, providing you a remarkable opportunity to help others “Hear More, Do More and Be More”. You will professionally manage and deliver an exceptional patient experience.
- Conduct patient comprehensive hearing evaluations.
- Consult with patient and recommend the Beltone Product that best fits their lifestyle.
- Fit patient with hearing aid settings to match their need.
- Educate patients on the use of their hearing aids or other hearing accessories.
- Provide appropriate aftercare with all patients to ensure the highest standard of patient care.
- Ensure the Belcare, our exclusive Nationwide Network of Care, promise is upheld with every patient.
- Secure repeat and referral business through positive word-of-mouth and online reviews.
- Partner with the Patient Services Coordinator and Owner to lead the office in outreach initiatives; track and provide feedback to show effectiveness.
- Maintain a clean and welcoming office and work environment.
- Previous dispensing or fitting experience preferred.
- Current license to dispense hearing instruments in Illinois; or
- Ability to obtain a trainee/ apprentice permit required by the State of Illinois; or
- AuD with the necessary requirements to dispense hearing instruments in Illinois.
- Proven experience of achieving sales goals.
- Willing to work flexible hours/days.
- Must have good dexterity in both hands.
- Commitment to excellence in patient care.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Sound decision-making and judgment.
- Value integrity, honesty, and respect for both our patients and our internal staff.
Beltone offers innovative hearing technology, plus superior patient care which makes us a great place to grow professionally. Join us as we hire those who can see the unlimited possibilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist