Oak Lawn, IL 60453 US
We have a great opportunity for Hearing Care Professionals at HearUSA!About Our CompanyWith over 250 company owned clinics, HearUSA takes pride in providing the highest quality of care to our patients
Date Posted: 2019-09-22
We have a great opportunity for Hearing Care Professionals at HearUSA!
About Our Company
- With over 250 company owned clinics, HearUSA takes pride in providing the highest quality of care to our patients.
- HearUSA is the only nationally accredited hearing care company, symbolizing our commitment to clinical competence and company integrity.
- HearUSA believes in exceeding industry standards and is committed to maintaining rigorous professional standards.
- Our hearing care providers are our most important resource-you’ll find a motivated team of experts, state of the art equipment, best practices and continuous professional education. It’s a winning combination!
Quality, Value and Service
Our TOTALCARE program provides the resources and tools needed for a positive patient experience. High touch and high tech, our process engages the patient every step of the way. Through a dynamic subjective and objective approach, with protocol and practice guidelines, we match hearing products with patient needs to deliver a best in class result – we guarantee it!
•Provide hearing testing, hearing evaluations, counseling, and patient care.
•Work towards patient delight with the best way to better hearing.
•Report patient test results to originating referral source or appropriate staff member for tracking and documentation.
•Maintain all clinical records and charts as specified by practice management.
•Dispense hearing aids and accessories including batteries, special products, ALD'S, or any other product available through practice.
•Support clinic operations by conducting quality control analysis of incoming hearing aids and maintenance of test areas, equipment and supplies.
•Achieve the clinical operational variables and the monthly and annual goals
- Substantial base income, plus additional compensation programs
- Robust benefits include: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability, 401K with Match, Vacation, Care Time, Aflac, Pre-Paid Legal, Employee Discounts, and more
- Full marketing support that promotes availability and quality affordable hearing, including a customer contact plan.
- Training and continuing education (CEU) programs-online and group events
- Career mobility, flexible positions and working hours
- HearUSA enjoys low employee turnover, high levels of employee engagement and revenue growth.
- Computer based testing equipment
- Participating provider for over 500 Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial HMOs as a result of our unprecedented level of hearing services
- Comprehensive Aural Rehabilitation program options include onsite classes, written literature and LACE interactive program to improve patient and family satisfaction with hearing aids.
- Online shopping for all hearing aids supplies
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity to apply your skills in hearing aid dispensing, and audiology testing? What are you waiting for? At HearUSA, you will perform at a FAST-GROWING company, enhancing your quality of life while working as a team dedicated to upholding the highest professional standards.
Click below to get a video look inside HearUSA:
Occupation Classification Requirements: