Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Audiologist or Hearing Care Professional - Trail, BC
We are seeking a performance & client-oriented Hearing Care Professional for our clinic in Trail, BC
At Connect Hearing, we believe that every sound connects us to our world, and it is our duty to ensure this connection for our valued clients. We seek out the passionate and skilled hearing care professionals who have the same desire to help more people, "Stay Connected"!
- Provide comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Navigate product recommendations
- Programming of digital hearing aids (all brands)
- Follow-up care in keeping with our high care standards
- Compliance with industry standards for client treatment and care
- Counseling and care of hard of hearing clients
- Consistent and accurate reports relating to all clients
- Community outreach and business development
- Completion of a Master's Degree in Audiology
- OR Certification as a Registered Hearing Instrument Practitioner
- Two (2) years of experience working as a Hearing Care Professional / Audiologist
- Experience performing audiological diagnostic tests
- Competence selecting appropriate hearing instruments for clients
- Able to troubleshoot, service, and clean hearing instruments
- Up to date knowledge of hearing instrument technologies
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain provincial licencing
We offer a FUN and welcoming environment complimented by our competitive starting salary, excellent medical benefits, monthly commissions, paid sick days, corporate rates on a variety of services, superb discounts for you and your family, and much more! Come work with one of Canada’s leaders in hearing health care, and start making a difference in someone’s life today!
Connect Hearing Canada 301-1007 Langley St., Victoria, BC
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist