We are seeking a performance & client-oriented Hearing Care Professional for our clinic in Vancouver, BC.
This is a full time permanent role with the Connect Hearing team.
At Connect Hearing, we believe that every sound connects us to our world, and it is our duty to ensure this
connection for our valued clients. We seek out the passionate and skilled hearing care professionals who
have the same desire to help more people, "Stay Connected"!
- Provide comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Navigate product recommendations
- Programming of digital hearing aids (all brands)
- Follow-up care in keeping with our high care standards
- Compliance with industry standards for client treatment and care
- Counseling and care of hard of hearing clients
- Consistent and accurate reports relating to all clients
- Community outreach and business development
- Completion of a Master's Degree in Audiology
- OR Certification as a Registered Hearing Instrument Practitioner
- Two (2) years of experience working as a Hearing Care Professional / Audiologist
- Experience performing audiological diagnostic tests
- Competence selecting appropriate hearing instruments for clients
- Able to troubleshoot, service, and clean hearing instruments
- Up to date knowledge of hearing instrument technologies
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain provincial licencing
We offer a welcoming professional environment complimented by our competitive starting salary, excellent medical benefits, monthly commissions, paid sick days, corporate rates on a variety of services, superb discounts for you and your family, and much more! Come work with one of Canada’s leaders in hearing health care, and start making a difference in someone’s life today!
In accordance with information and data provided by Health Canada, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is the most effective way to safeguard employee health and reduce the risk of transmission. The successful candidate will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination upon acceptance of employment.
Connect Hearing Canada 301-1007 Langley St., Victoria, BC
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist