An estimated 3 million Canadians are hearing-impaired, and that number will continue to rise with our aging population. Amplifon is a fast growing, multinational company, expanding our Canadian market. We are now looking for the next generation of Audiologists and Hearing Aid Practitioners to take on this challenge.
- Provide both on and off-site testing, hearing aid counseling, consultation and customer care. Attend to both scheduled and walk-in customers.
- Cooperate with your Customer Care Coordinator to achieve the clinical operational variables and goals.
- Maintain clinical records and report test results to originating referral,
- Continue to develop professionally through attending continuing education opportunities and reading professional publications. Review new or special testing techniques and products.
- Provide clinical support for corporate marketing initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Licensed Hearing Aid Practitioner or Audiologist
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of hearing instruments,
- Self-driven, detail-oriented professional,
- Advanced computer skills to program digital hearing instruments,
- Analytical skills to provide accurate diagnostics,
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish trust and relationships with customers, colleagues, and vendors,
- Strong customer service orientation,
- Excellent organizational and solving skills,
- Knowledge of insurance and agency coverage for hearing care services.
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
Amplifon welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Occupation Classification Requirements: