Alpaca Audiology is looking for an energetic, compassionate Audiologist who wants to be a part of the largest private practice group in America! We currently have an excellent opportunity for a diagnostic Audiologist to work in our Concept Hearing clinic in Dubuque, IA. We pride ourselves on providing high quality, comprehensive services to our patients with the approach of treating every patient as an individual. We have an elite leadership team who will provide all the necessary tools to ensure your success. We offer access to the industry’s leading equipment and technology to help our providers deliver the up most care to their patients.
If you are a Diagnostic/Dispensing audiologist, self-motivated,
We are looking for an independent audiologist who excels in building patient rapport and has dispensing/
This opportunity is in a well-established practice with a long-term loyal patient following in the community.
- With direct support of clinic staff, ensure smooth office operations and practical processes for a seamless professional patient care environment.
- Perform patient hearing test assessments; analyze results and recommend varied treatment and product options; fully address patient’s questions/concerns regarding benefits of consistent and immediate use of Hearing Aids.
- Work with the Marketing Department and other designated individuals to ensure successful planning and execution our Events designed to get either new or existing patients to come into the clinic on designated dates.
- Perform planned product fittings, both from direct sales or referred ENT/other provider referrals.
- Perform needed adjustments to fitted products; comply with all procedural company quality standards and guidelines to maximize product performance and overcome patient concerns/objections.
- Interface with patient families to ensure optimal customer results and satisfaction.
- Report regularly on activity status and related results, patient performance, existing patient retention and new patient development initiatives in a format provided by the company
- Establish and maintain relationships with local General Practitioners (GPs) and Ear Nose & Throat Specialists (ENTs);
- Doctorate Degree in Audiology or Au.D.
- Licensed dispensing Audiologist in the state of IA
Competitive compensation, benefits, and 401k offered. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Occupation Classification Requirements: