Louisville, KYFull Time | Audiology Private Practice
Posted: July 18th, 2022
HearingLife is a part of the Demant Group, a world-leading hearing healthcare group that offers
solutions and services to help people with hearing loss connect with the world around them. With
over 600 locations across the United States – HearingLife’s vision is to make a life-changing
difference for people with hearing loss. Our innovative technologies and know-how help improve
people’s health and hearing. We create life-changing differences through hearing health.
The Hearing Care Provider acts in accordance with required industry and state professional
licensing standards and local practice scope and is responsible for growing and maintaining the
practice. This includes achieving all financial goals as well as offering best in class modern
hearing healthcare assessment and treatment. The Hearing Care Provider is responsible
for creating an exceptional Patient journey through Patient care and appropriate treatment
Hearing Care Provider Purpose Statement:
To help more people hear better by providing clinical expertise to diagnose and treat hearing
loss while ensuring a positive patient experience
Essential Job Functions:
• Ability to operate audiometric equipment and to interpret the results.
• Provide quality care and aftercare of dispensing services such as hearing tests, hearing aid
fittings, educate and train hearing aid users of best practices.
• Perform checks on hearing aids and other amplification devices including but not limited to
troubleshooting, conducting repairs to hearing aids, earmolds and cleaning of hearing aids.
• Support HearingLife’s Vision to “Help more people hear better” by continuously executing the
basics - building a rapport with patients through touchpoints, third party referrals, and wellness
• Achieves growth with a strong mindset to drive sales and key business metrics while focusing
on providing quality patient care.
• Exhibits friendly and courteous behavior in all Patient interactions. Continuously builds
rapport and develops the relationship with the Patient.
• Drive clinical excellence by providing exceptional Patient care by leveraging HearingLife’s
product portfolio to meet Patient needs.
• Continuously develop a relationship with local community leaders by representing HearingLife
as an advocate to making a life changing difference.
• Ensure clinic inventory meets a sustainable level to drive business including accurate
recordkeeping of inventory.
• Become a subject-matter expert with “All The Right Things” model specifically the Professional
Sales Presentation as part of Patient journey which includes conducting hearing demo, live
speech testing and continuous communication with “Tested Not Treated” (TNT) Patients.
Drive Patient satisfaction by taking initiative, lead Team Members to increase proficiency
including but not limited to daily clinic huddles, maximize active schedule management,
confirmation calls, and 3rd party referrals.
• Adhere to “Tested Not Treated” (TNT) process by developing a multi-step plan to build trust
and commitment with Patients while focusing on providing quality Patient care including but
not limited to listening & understanding Patient needs, educate Patient on the value and benefit
of life hearing aids, call TNT Patient within a 24 hour window to check-in, and schedule an
• Support Telehealth initiatives (Remote Care) to expand Patient care and product portfolio
including but not limited conducting hearing tests, coach and educate Patients on hearing aid
• Ensure timely compliance of Patient outcome notes in company approved Patient record
• Promote and adhere to HearingLife’s Core Values while executing the basics – We create
trust, We are team players, We apply a can-do attitude, We create innovative solutions.
• Maintain an active Hearing Aid Dispensing License in accordance with state requirements.
• Maintain continuing education requirements based on state requirements.
• A minimum of two years of professional experience; previous experience in selling hearing
aids in an Audiology/dispensing practice. In lieu of two years of experience, demonstrated
previous experience or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Continue to develop professionally by staying current with latest updates, attending
continuing education opportunities, following professional publications.
• Exceptional critical thinking skills to analyze Patient’s situation.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to engage and motivate Patients and third parties.
• Skill in handling sensitive matters and Patients with tact, courtesy, and discretion.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, including determining priorities,
organizing work, and working independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to communicate test results and interpret and propose treatment in a manner easily
understood by Patients.
• Technically savvy with computer and systems including intermediate knowledge of MS
Office Suite specifically word and excel.
Key Job Competencies:
• Interpersonal Skills
• Results Driven
• Critical-thinking skills
Some local and overnight travel may be required
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist OR
- Hearing Instrument Specialist Apprentice
Please check the box above if you meet this job's requirements
Instructions: For instant Interviews please use Calendly https://calendly.com/asfr/hearinglife-hearing-care-provider-interview