Would you like the opportunity to change people’s lives every day? Would you like to do that while working in a positive, team-oriented environment? If so, this might be the perfect fit for you!
Live Better Hearing is a successful private practice with over 25 locations throughout Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. At Live Better Hearing, we’re different, and we like it that way. We combine an intense passion for helping people with the best hearing healthcare technology available. We are a family-owned and operated audiology practice. We are seeking talented, full-time Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Specialists to serve the needs of their patients and drive success at various locations throughout Maryland and Virginia. This individual will be responsible for diagnostics and reporting, hearing aid fittings, follow-up care, and providing patients with the best solution for their hearing loss and lifestyle. We are looking for a hardworking, team-oriented professional to make a difference and change the lives of every patient that enters our practice. Quite simply, our goal isn’t just to be pretty good, we want to provide the best experience possible for our patients and employees alike. This position offers a competitive salary, paid vacation and sick days, as well as healthcare benefits, including medical and retirement planning.
- Conduct diagnostic comprehensive hearing and balance evaluations.
- Recommend and fit proper hearing devices according to patient needs, including verification.
- Create the best journey for the patient through superb counseling and instruction.
- Mentor and oversee other staff to ensure replication of our world-class protocol and ensure the very best patient experience throughout the region.
You will need:
- Education: Masters, Doctorate, or Ph.D. Level Degree in Audiology
- Strong leadership, communication, and sales skills
- State audiology and dispensing licensure or eligibility for licensure
- Experience with hearing evaluations and fittings required
- Positive, team-player attitude
- Self-Sufficient, hardworking, competent, confident, and patient mindset
- Good problem-solving skills, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required
Occupation Classification Requirements: