Massachusetts ENT Associates is seeking a talented Audiologist to join our thriving team!
$80-$100k + commission / $5000 Sign-on bonus
If you are a compassionate audiologist looking for an exciting, collaborative work environment where your contribution is welcomed and respected - APPLY TODAY!
With over 30 years of experience, we have earned a reputation for excellence in diagnosing and treating hearing disorders in a convenient community setting. Our team of skilled audiologists is committed to improving the quality of life for our patients by offering the latest advancements in audiology technology and personalized care. We welcome patients at five locations - three in Massachusetts and two in New Hampshire. This position is primarily for our Winchester, MA office.
- Perform and interpret diagnostic evaluations, including tympanometry, otoacoustic emissions, and age-appropriate audiometry for all ages.
- Clearly communicate diagnostic findings and recommendations to patients and their families.
- Complete hearing aid evaluations and hearing aid fittings, including real ear measures, for adult patients with hearing loss.
- Complete general maintenance appointments and drop off repairs.
- Complete electronic medical record notes for appointments and patient interactions via email or phone.
- Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) or Master’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
- New Hampshire license (or the ability to be granted one) required.
- 401 (k) with profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Incentive plan
- 10 paid holidays
- Sign-on bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements: