Alpaca Audiology is looking for an energetic, compassionate Audiologist, Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser, or 4th Year Extern who wants to be a part of the fastest growing private Audiology Care group in the USA.
This opportunity is for a Hearing Care Provider to work in our Muskegon and Freemont, MI Clinics. These are fast paced locations with high earning potential!
We pride ourselves on providing high quality, comprehensive services to our patients with the approach of treating every patient as an individual. We have an elite leadership team who will provide all the necessary tools to ensure your success. We offer access to the industry’s leading equipment and technology to help our providers deliver the highest quality care available to their patients.
The ideal candidate must be strong clinically and willing to work with the leading hearing aid manufacturers. We are looking for someone who can work independently who excels in building patient rapport and has dispensing/closing skills. They will be responsible for the daily audiological tasks as well as performing in community outreach projects and working with the Alpaca Audiology team to ensure the success of their clinic.
Salary: Starting at $60,000+ based on experience and credentials
Commission structure + Sign on Bonus!
- Perform patient hearing test assessments; analyze results and recommend varied treatment and product options
- Address patient’s questions and concerns regarding benefits of Hearing Aid Use
- Discuss pricing of hearing instruments, presenting the value of hearing health care, your services, and the long term effects of hearing aid use
- Community outreach efforts to generate new patient referrals
- teach patients how to best utilize the new technology in order to meet their hearing goals
- Hearing aid repairs, checks, and cleanings.
- Perform needed adjustments to fitted products; comply with all procedural company quality standards and guidelines to maximize product performance and overcome patient concerns/objections.
- With direct support of clinic staff, ensure smooth office operations
- Hearing Aid Dispensing License in the state of Michigan
- Doctorate in Audiology preferred
- 3rd and 4th year Audiology Externs encouraged to apply
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k + 3% match
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Student loan repayment for Audiologists
- CEU and licensing reimbursement
- 100% free hearing aids for all employees
We love to work with great people and strongly believe that a diverse team makes us better. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Sonova is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist OR