Medical Device Sale Rep – Entry level. Paid training. No experience needed.
Beltone is seeking an individual, who has a passion for “Helping the World Hear Better.”
- Are you looking for a long-term career opportunity?
- Are you willing to train to obtain your state Hearing Instrument Specialist license in 6-12 months?
- Would you like to dispense award-winning technology that enriches peoples’ lives?
- Do you have a passion for sales, marketing and business development?
Then Beltone is the place for you!!
At Beltone, we believe the best way to offer our patients premium service is to value our employees and create a positive work environment. We are proud of a culture that emphasizes collaboration and empowerment.
Your main objective as a trainee is to learn how to test and fit the hearing impaired with technology to help them “Hear More, Do More and Be More”. Once licensed, you will sell hearing instruments by educating patients on their individual hearing loss and the technology available to help them hear better.
- Learn the proper methods to test for hearing loss and fit hearing instruments.
- Pass the required licensing exam(s) to dispense hearing instruments within the state mandated timeframe.
- Conduct patient comprehensive hearing evaluations.
- Consult with patient and recommend the Beltone Product that best fits their lifestyle.
- Fit patient with hearing aid settings to match their need.
- Educate patients on the use of their hearing aids or other hearing accessories.
- Provide appropriate aftercare with to ensure the highest standard of patient care.
- Secure repeat and referral business through positive word-of-mouth and online reviews.
- Partner with the Patient Services Coordinator and Owner to lead the office in outreach initiatives; track and provide feedback to show effectiveness.
- Learn front office responsibilities such as, scheduling, internal prospecting, and general office administration.
- Maintain a clean and welcoming office and work environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2 years of college courses preferred.
- 2 years of sales or healthcare experience preferred.
- Candidate must be able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time throughout the day when required.
- The candidate must have good dexterity in both hands.
- Commitment to excellence in patient care.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Hearing Aid Specialist