Eden Prairie, MN 55347
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a privately held, global hearing technology company headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. Starkey is known for its innovative design, development and distribution oTel: 952-828-9261
Date Posted: 2019-05-16
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a privately held, global hearing technology company headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. Starkey is known for its innovative design, development and distribution of comprehensive digital hearing systems. The company has more than 5,000 employees, operates 24 facilities and does business in more than 100 markets worldwide.
We are looking for a Research Audiologist that will be responsible for research, subject and data management related to activities pertaining to Alpha and Beta product evaluations, pilot testing, and hearing aid fitting methods. This position will assist in determining the direction of product development. Work will be collaborative with other researchers and personnel in Minnesota.
- An experienced team built around a culture of professional growth and knowledge-sharing
- We celebrate innovation – finding creative ways to serve our customers better than anyone else
- A learning organization build on defining the future
- Global leader in the design, development and distribution of comprehensive hearing technologies
- Here’s the bottom line – we work so people can hear!
- Conduct audiological research to determine the direction of product development.
- Conduct formal Alpha and Beta clinical studies on new product, new fitting software and fitting strategies
- Manage experimental documentation, including writing protocols and reports
- Provide audiological support for Starkey’s program of hearing aid research
- Maintain excellent publication record of research in scientific and/or trade journals
You Will Need:
- Education: Graduate degree in Audiology required
- At least one year of professional experience (including hearing instrument dispensing) required. Experience with behavioral laboratory research preferred
- Experience with various fitting software required
- Experience conducting clinical trials with hearing impaired subjects preferred
- Computer knowledge: Word and Excel required. Statistics and plotting desired
- Knowledge of the audiology research literature
- Preferred - Audiology License
Occupation Classification Requirements: