Hearing Instrument Specialist - Hibbing, Minnesota
Are you ready to work with America’s Best Retailer 2022 for Hearing Care?
Serving those with hearing loss is a specialized profession, rich in rewards and in-demand. At Beltone, we are passionate about delivering the gift of hearing. As a Hearing Care Professional, you directly improve the lives of our patients by providing an exceptional hearing healthcare experience. Our success is contributed to a collaborative work environment which is mission driven. Renaissance Hearing Centers (Hibbing, MN), a privately owned Beltone distributor, is eager to begin your certificate training and professional journey.
Highlights & Responsibilities
- Administer comprehensive hearing evaluations.
- Provide professional recommendations for best rehabilitative services, fitting and dispensing of hearing instruments and/or accessories to assure a successful patient journey.
- Passion for educating patients about hearing healthcare.
- Commitment to obtaining and maintaining a MN professional certification.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- MN state certificate to dispense hearing aids
(Training provided and certification costs are reimbursed)
- AuD with the necessary requirements to dispense hearing instruments in the state of Minnesota
- Healthcare, Wellness and/or consultative & professsional sales experience.
- Strong history of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Beltone hires those who are passionate about the hearing care industry and dedicated to making a difference. Join the Beltone Team today and see the unlimited possibilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Audiology Assistant OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist
Phone: Pref (847) 832-3734