Plymouth, MN 55446
Sonova USA is looking for a Technical Services Audiologist. The Technical Services Audiologist will perform all functions of Audiology and Technical Services, including but not limited to:
Date Posted: 2019-08-16
Sonova USA is looking for a Technical Services Audiologist. The Technical Services Audiologist will perform all functions of Audiology and Technical Services, including but not limited to: provide Audiological and technical support via telephone to Hearing Healthcare Professionals with regard to software, hardware, product and fit related issues; conduct regional, in-office and online customer training activities; interface with various inter-company departments to provide training and support for product lines.
- Take incoming calls to the Professional Services Call Center (70%).
- Assist with product/feature/software training for interdepartmental personnel (20%).
- Conduct local, in-office, and online customer training activities (10%).
- Special projects as assigned (5%)cute detail orientation with a willingness and commitment to follow up.
- Acute detail orientation with a willingness and commitment to follow up.
- Strong time management, organizational, and prioritization skills, with an ability to work in a fast-paced
- multi-tasking environment.
- Strong analytical and proactive problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and written English communication and presentation skills; excellent interpersonal skills with a strong team and customer orientation. Must be good at building and maintaining relationships.
- Excellent telephone etiquette with a mature, professional demeanor.
- Close and cooperative working relationships with all individuals both inside and outside the organization, including customers and coworkers
- Master’s or Doctorate in Audiology and the possession of (or eligible to obtain) an Audiology License
- Significant PC experience in a MS Windows environment, as well as experience with digital technology, fitting software, and NOAH
- A temporary Audiology License is initially permitted for a maximum of 12 months
Occupation Classification Requirements: