Kansas City, MO 64118
Audiologist Kansas City, MOSetting New Standards for Hearing Aids! Beltone has been helping the world hear better for over 75 years. As a team, we are passionate about enhancing and enriching the qualTel: (847) 832-3679
Tel: (847) 832-3679
Date Posted: 2019-06-09
Kansas City, MO
Setting New Standards for Hearing Aids!
Beltone has been helping the world hear better for over 75 years. As a team, we are passionate about enhancing and enriching the quality of life for people with hearing loss. Our employees are second to none, using the latest hearing technology to develop award-winning hearing solutions designed to fit any lifestyle and hearing loss.
Beltone is committed to the highest level of hearing care standards, creating relationships with our customers, understanding their needs and what's important to them. We customize the solution to the individual.
At Beltone, we believe that everyone has the right to better hearing.
Primary Function: Professionally manage the patient process to include testing and fitting hearing impaired candidates and manage assigned office. Responsible for the day-to-day operation of clinic. Follow all office procedures and company policies.
Objectives: To obtain goals and targets for assigned clinic locations. Project a professional and clean image to the customer to ensure repeat and referral business.
- Test prospective customers for potential hearing loss utilizing the CCP process. Complete hearing evaluations must include sound field, air and bone conduction, SRT, LDL and MCL, and word discrimination.
- Successfully fit prospective clients with appropriate amplification when applicable. Make recommendations to clients as to the make and model of hearing aid(s) based on hearing loss, lifestyle needs, desires and affordability.
- Provide appropriate follow up care for all patients; including, checkup schedule and IMAR procedures. Ensure the Belcare promise to every patient.
- Manage assigned office, including supervising Patient Care Coordinator and understanding all PCC job duties. Maintain a clean, clutter-free, working environment. Ensure professional attire i.e. lab coats.
- Achieve financial success of the office by ensuring Belconnect and Cash Management procedures are executed. Track and provide feedback on all referrals from marketing initiatives.
- Follow all MHV corporate policies, procedures and pricing programs.
- Degree in Audiology
- Previous clinical and dispensing experience preferred
- Exceptional patient care skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate test results both in writing and verbally.
- Must be able to present a professional appearance.
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time throughout the day when required.
- Must have good dexterity in both hands.
Occupation Classification Requirements: