Lucid Hearing is hiring for our hearing center in Papillion, Nebraska. Part of the Omaha metro area, this city of 20,000+ residents was named after the French word for "butterfly" because explorers saw so many along Papillion's creek banks. The city is nationally known for its high quality of life, small town atmosphere and thriving local economy. Papillion has been named to Money Magazine’s Best Places to Live six times since 2007 and rated as high as #2. Papillion is a place that feels like home with a number of great amenities.
We are seeking clinicians who are passionate about helping us to continue to break the barriers within hearing healthcare. How are we breaking barriers? By placing our clinics within large retail chains, we are able to not only continuously participate in community outreach but are able to provide hearing treatment at a fraction of the cost without sacrificing gold-standard treatment and follow-up care. In a world where the profession has seemed to succumb to billing, third-party insurances, and uncertainty about the future – how do we keep the patient, first? At Lucid Hearing, our patients drive our business model. So, we want clinicians that are motivated ambitious, and want to be part of an industry-disrupting business and treatment model.
Why work for us: At Lucid Hearing, we believe our people thrive in a culture of support and celebration. Our competitive employment packages show our dedication to our employees and our culture. Some perks include:
- Competitive Base plus bonus incentives
- Stability & Growth Opportunity
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Fully paid life insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continued on the job training
What you'll do:
- Engage with members and educate them on their hearing health by offering complementary hearing screens
- Analyze test findings and make recommendations based off the patient’s hearing loss
- Recommend and enroll patients in appropriate treatment plans such as educating patients in how to use and maintain the hearing aid devices, provide demonstrations and information, and helping them progress in the hearing healthcare journey.
- Providing premium follow-up care (ie., follow-up appointments, maintenance checks, follow-up calls, etc) to ensure patient success.
- Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser and / or an Audiologist
- Motivated by helping people hear better
- Ambitious attitude and motivated to make a mark within the hearing healthcare community.
- An entrepreneur mindset with problem-solving skills, this role will have great autonomy
- Excellent follow-up skills
We are world-wide healthcare providers who have a passion for Helping People Hear Better® by providing innovative superior products while lowering the cost of hearing healthcare. Our acquisition of Etymotic Research and Westone Audio has positioned us a leader in the industry and allowed us to continually improve. Our team is proud to provide top quality patient care.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Company InformationAt Lucid Hearing, we describe ourselves as “industry disrupters.” Do we manufacture and dispense our own premium products? Yes, but that is not what makes us unique in the hearing healthcare industry! In the past ten years, comprehensive hearing healthcare has struggled to remain a dominant, independent force among third-party insurances and an overall saturated, yet confusing market. With our business model, we are able to continue providing gold-standard care without succumbing to the changing tides within the field. At Lucid, our patients not only receive superior products at a fraction of the cost but also receive lifetime follow-up care with the help of superior clinicians.
Occupation Classification Requirements: