Lovelace Medical Group is searching for a full-time Audiologist to join its employed ENT and Hearing Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Join 2 ENTs, 3 APPs and another Audiologist in a well-established practice
- Work in conjunction with Otolaryngologist
- Population includes mostly adults and few pediatric patients
- Operate diagnostic/treatment medical equipment (audiometer, tympanometer, real ear measurements equipment, hearing aid fitting software)
- Clinic works with all manufacturers- primarily with Oticon
- Board Certified in Audiology in the state of New Mexico or ability to obtain a license in state of NM
About Lovelace Health System:
Lovelace Health System (LHS) has been committed to meeting the growing healthcare needs of Lovelace Medical Center since 1912. With a total of 613 beds, LHS is comprised of Lovelace Medical Center, Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center, Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital, Lovelace Women's Hospital, Lovelace Westside Hospital, Lovelace Regional Hospital, New Mexico Heart Institute, and Lovelace Medical Group.
Lovelace has been identified in Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work in Healthcare, deemed a New Mexico Family-Friendly Workplace, and recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home among other awards.
About the Community:
Albuquerque is New Mexico's largest city and sits in the high desert. With 310 days of sunshine, you'll find the weather perfect for outdoor activities including biking, skiing and hiking. ABQ is also the hot air ballooning capital of the world and home to the largest University in the state. At night many enjoy the glow of the neon signs along historic Route 66. ABQ is filled with fantastic culture, many activities and breathtaking landscapes. With affordable living, a combination of urban, suburban and rural settings and many things to do ABQ is a wonderful place to live and work.
Occupation Classification Requirements: