Rio Rancho, NM 87124
Hearing Instrument SpecialistRio Rancho, NM (with the ability to travel to Albuquerque location several times per month)25-40 hours per week depending on business need and productivityAs a hearin
Tel: (847) 832-3679
Date Posted: 2019-03-13
Hearing Instrument Specialist
Rio Rancho, NM (with the ability to travel to Albuquerque location several times per month)
25-40 hours per week depending on business need and productivity
As a hearing care professional, you have no doubt heard of Beltone. For over 75 years, Beltone has been “Helping the World Hear Better” and has achieved the highest customer care satisfaction rating of over 95%.
Beltone, a global leader in hearing healthcare, is currently seeking a dynamic and motivated Hearing Instrument Specialist to join our team. We provide clinical services for a busy Ear-Nose-Throat clinic with multiple locations. Willingness to travel one to three days per month is a plus.
This opportunity will have a consistent flow of hearing loss patients for you to evaluate. You will also be provided with ancillary staff to assist in scheduling. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a highly professional environment while helping people improve their lives, now is the time to act.
Your main objective will be to professionally manage the patient process to include testing and fitting prospective hearing impaired individuals. You will also work to obtain goals and targets, which have been set according to the plan for your particular location, to ensure repeat and referral business by creating an outstanding experience for every customer.
- Conduct and complete hearing tests on prospective customers for potential hearing loss
- Complete hearing evaluations that must include sound field, air and bone conduction, SRT, word recognition, tympanometry, and possibly conditioned play or visual reinforcement audiometry procedures if needed
- Fit prospective patients with Beltone hearing instruments. Make recommendations to clients as to the make and model of the Beltone product based on their hearing loss situation
- Provide appropriate follow up care for all patients including a checkup schedule and Real-Ear verification procedures
- Ensure the Belcare promise to every patient
- Manage assigned office, including scheduling hearing aid patients, as well as providing exemplary professional audiological services to the ENT providers/patients on Clinic days
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Achieve financial success by ensuring Belconnect and Cash Management procedures are executed
- Track and provide feedback on all referrals from marketing initiatives
- Follow all Beltone policies, procedures and pricing programs
- Must possess an current license to dispense hearing instruments in the state of New Mexico
- Previous dispensing or fitting experience preferred
- Must have the ability to communicate test results both in writing and verbally
- Must be able to present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Candidate must be able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time throughout the day when required. The candidate must have good dexterity in both hands
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Hearing Aid Specialist