Camillus, NY 13031
Preferred Audiology is looking for a motivated and dynamic Audiologist to join our team in Camillus, NY. Our culture of caring is what distinguishes us from others…caring for our patients, ourTel: 7328414749
Keystone Medical Group Inc.
Date Posted: 2019-09-03
Preferred Audiology is looking for a motivated and dynamic Audiologist to join our team in Camillus, NY. Our culture of caring is what distinguishes us from others…caring for our patients, our fellow employees, our partners and the world in which we live and work. If you want to be a part of something that is bigger than your next job – then you might be interested in this opportunity.
You have the love, passion, and expertise to sincerely care for our patients. You exhibit the expert caring and compassion essential for assessing the nature and extent of hearing related issues. You ceaselessly work to help individuals achieve better hearing and fuller life and are instrumental in the success of our patients and clinics.
* Daily patient care
* Dispensing hearing aids when proven to be needed
* Maintaining records
* Collaborating well with fellow employees
Your entrepreneurial spirit is strong in order to manage the business aspects of a successful office, which includes being proactive with patient outreach and engaging in fun relevant community activities. You understand that success requires putting in some extra effort to help your patients hear well again.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer orientation
* Must be good at building and maintaining relationships
* Strong verbal and written English communication skills
* Acute detail orientation with willingness and commitment to follow through
* Strong time management, organizational and prioritization skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Audiologist: 1 - 3 years (Preferred)
- Master's or Doctoral level in Audiology
- Camillus,NY (Preferred)
- Audiology (Required)
Occupation Classification Requirements: