Brookville, NY Westbrookville, NY 12785
A well established, private practice is seeking an Audiologist or Hearing Aid Dispenser with sales experience for a full time position. The ideal candidate must be licensed in NY.
Date Posted: 2019-05-11
A well established, private practice is seeking an Audiologist or Hearing Aid Dispenser with sales experience for a full time position. The ideal candidate must be licensed in NY. If you have a sales aptitude and a willingness to learn our proven sales and dispensing process, an exciting opportunity awaits you. This is a dispensing practice with a focus on providing high quality instruments and services to our patients.
- Establish rapport with and gather history from patients, conduct audiometric testing and make recommendations for hearing aids;
- Proven track record of hearing care sales achievement;
- Ability to generate new business;
- Must be capable of interacting professionally with patients & physicians;
- Implementation of specific marketing campaigns;
- Ability to provide outstanding patient aftercare.
- Master's Degree and/or Doctorate of Audiology or NY state hearing aid dispensing license;
- Extensive functional and technical hearing aid product and service process knowledge;
- Minimum of 1 year relevant hearing health experience dispensing hearing products and providing patient care;
- Minimum of 1 year experience fitting programmable hearing aids in a clinical environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Occupation Classification Requirements: