Charlotte, NC 28205
Hearing Aid Sales ConsultantBeltone is a global leader in hearing healthcare and a trusted national brand for 77 years. Belone’s focus on the patient is a driving force in all its business activ
Tel: (847) 832-3679
Date Posted: 2019-03-09
Hearing Aid Sales Consultant
Beltone is a global leader in hearing healthcare and a trusted national brand for 77 years. Belone’s focus on the patient is a driving force in all its business activities, whether developing new products, testing and fitting hearing instruments, or providing for a better in-office experience.
Beltone is a strong and growing company to work for and with. We are ahead of all others in our industry. Part of our success is the employees that work for us -- and that can be you!
- We are locally owned and operated and always have been.
- Our passion is to bring people back into life’s conversations.
- We have 70 locations in 9 states, so we know how to run a successful practice.
- He have the best sales contests with great prizes and cash awards!
- We provide virtual training and coaching to keep you on top and have one of the best in-house paid training programs in the industry!!
- We do all the training!! No experience in the Hearing Aid industry is necessary.
- Our culture is based on strong Customer Service, Innovation/Technology and the Beltone Experience.
- Our Philanthropy efforts help us care for many people in need.
- Sound like the career for you, but it’s too far . . . . we will help with relocation expenses.
And most important, Meatball Monday if you are in the RI area!!
- We need a Sales Consultant that is professional, dedicated and can demonstrate patient care.
- Your main objective as a Sales Consultant will be to professionally manage the patient process to include testing and fitting prospective hearing-impaired individuals.
- Licensed Sales Consultants will enjoy working for us, but if you are not licensed we have the best training program for the right candidate!
- If you are active in your community and an advocate for helping people, you can fulfill that passion with us via outreach programs.
- Participate in the growth of your office with strong sales skills and product knowledge.
- We work with people who are Dedicated, Honest, Confident, Colorful and Fun.
How you benefit!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with a 4% match
- Office Bonuses
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Training programs to improve in your success
- Excellent earning potential
- Sales Contests
- Bonuses and Profit Sharing
- Signing Bonus
Can’t wait to hear from you! Apply online today!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist