Dispenser/Hearing Instrument Specialist
A busy, fast-growing Private Hearing Healthcare practice in the Greensboro, NC area is seeking a Hearing Instrument Specialist with sales experience for a full-time or part-time position. The ideal candidate must be licensed in NC. If you have a sales aptitude and a willingness to learn our proven sales and dispensing process, an exciting opportunity awaits you. This is a dispensing practice with the focus on providing high quality instruments and services to our patients. The hours are 8:30-5:30 PM Monday – Friday.
Daily tasks and responsibilities
- Establish effective rapport with and gather history from patients and family members, conduct audiometric testing, setting realistic expectations and making appropriate recommendations based upon the patient’s hearing needs.
- Make ear impressions and ear molds, order instruments.
- Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments, questions or problems.
- Counsel patients effectively.
- Maintain documentation and patient files.
- 2-4 years hearing aid dispensing experience
- Active and current hearing aid dispensing license.
The successful Dispenser will also possess the following:
- Strong interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of patients.
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as working independently.
- The ability to interact professionally at all times with patients, physicians’
and team members.
We offer an attractive compensation package and a lucrative commission program, healthcare which is paid in part by the practice, PTO time, Paid Holidays after 90 days and a 401K plan with matching after a year.
Please email your resume, along with salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Hearing Aid Specialist
Private Hearing Healthcare Practice
Phone: Pref 800 984 3272