HearingLife a busy, fast-growing hearing aid dispensing practice in Lexington, North Carolina. We are seeking an Audiologist with sales experience for a full time position. The ideal candidate must be licensed in North Carolina. If you have a sales aptitude and a willingness to learn our proven sales and dispensing process, an exciting opportunity awaits you. This is a dispensing practice with a focus on providing high quality instruments and services to our patients.
HearingLife is part of the Demant Group. Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged. The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.
- Establish rapport with and gather history from patients, conduct audiometric testing and make recommendations for hearing aids;
- Proven track record of hearing care sales achievement;
- Ability to generate new business;
- Must be capable of interacting professionally with patients & physicians;
- Implementation of specific marketing campaigns;
- Ability to provide outstanding patient aftercare.
- Master's Degree and/or Doctorate of Audiology or North Carolina state hearing aid dispensing license;
- Extensive functional and technical hearing aid product and service process knowledge;
- Minimum of 1 year relevant hearing health experience dispensing hearing products and providing patient care;
- Minimum of 1 year experience fitting programmable hearing aids in a clinical environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist