SIX-FIGURE INCOME POTENTIAL FOR MOTIVATED PROFESSIONAL
Apprenticeship opportunity for Hearing Healthcare Professional. Paid Training.
Beltone offers innovative hearing technology, plus superior patient care which makes us a great place to grow professionally. Join us as we hire those who can see the unlimited possibilities.
- Thinking about a career change?
- Interested in learning professional leadership skills & personal growth strategies?
- Looking for a long-term career opportunity with a set schedule and regular work hours to promote work/life balance?
- Passionate about helping people?
- Interested in getting into the medical field?
- Willing to train to obtain your state Hearing Instrument Specialist license in 3-6 months?
- Experienced in sales, marketing or business development?
Then come join our Beltone team! Beltone has a career path program that offers paid training while you work to obtain your Hearing Instrument Specialist license.
Your main objective as a trainee is to learn how to test and fit the hearing impaired with technology to help them hear better and live better. Once licensed, you will sell hearing instruments by educating patients on their individual hearing loss and personal communication needs. You will then provide the best technology solutions available to help them communicate effectively.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Desire to become a leader and achieve their personal, professional and financials goals.
- Commitment to excellence in patient care.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Sound decision-making and judgment.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Integrity, honesty, and respect for both our patients and our internal staff.
Beltone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Hearing Aid Specialist
Phone: Pref (847) 832-3734